Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-05-06 Origin:Site
2019.5.2-5.5, at the Lahore Expo Center in Pakistan, the GHW polyurethane team participated in the Polyurethane Pakistan exhibition.
The Polyurethane Business Unit is the company's strategic business unit, dedicated to the development and supply of a wide range of polyurethane products and tailor-made solutions for energy-efficient residential, commercial buildings, automotive, electrical, furniture, thermal insulation materials, etc. The customer develops and produces formulas according to customer needs, providing fully formulated systems and solutions. In the course of development, we have maintained long-term and stable strategic partnerships with many Fortune 500 companies, and we are pursuing low-cost raw materials procurement around the world. Our products are sold all over the world.
· Hard foam series: applied to plates, pipes, refrigerators, wood, spray, solar, etc.
· Soft foam series: used in car seat cushions, car carpets, engine covers, car cushions, household products, toy crafts, etc.
· Semi-rigid foam series: applied to honeycomb panels, aluminum profile insulation rubber, car roof, steering wheel, etc.
· Modified MDI series: used in cushions, toys, household products, automotive special glue and other industries
· TM series: used in automotive cushions, toy crafts, household products and other industries
· Other special requirements products: Develop special formulas according to customer requirements and on-site production conditions to meet all customer needs.
· Polyurethane Pakistan is the first polyurethane exhibition in Pakistan. Mainly covers polyurethane raw materials, additives, and related mechanical products. In the chemical industry in Pakistan, the proportion of polyurethane has gradually increased, which has attracted more attention from polyurethane manufacturers.
In the 2019 exhibition, 115 companies from 12 countries and regions including China, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Italy, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan were attracted. With this opportunity, we understand and develop the Pakistan composite materials market, and currently three or four customers are sampling.